Monday, April 6, 2009

Makeup, Poo-poo diapers, & Yardsales...

So, Rhegan is the classic two year old. Always saying things that should in fact be written down - to be remembered 20 years from now. So that's why I think i'm going to LOVE this blog thingy. I can write endlessly about all the craziness that goes on day in and day out. And it's here to stay forever. She can come years from now and read it all.
Ok, so i'm rambling now, on to the point. Funny conversation #1
Setting - In the mall. Leaving mommy at Zales with Austin. Daddy going to Sears (his fav place).
Rhegan: Daddy
Nick: Yes Rhegan?
Rhegan: We gunna get mommy some make up?
Nick: why do we need to get mommy some make up?
Rhegan: Cause she really needs some make up!!
Wow. I guess it's pretty bad when a two year old thinks you need makeup. haha. What she REALLY wanted was for me to get some so she could tear into it herself!!

So we have been having issues with Mrs. Rhegan coming into our room all hours of the night. To crawl into our bed and lay "catawompas" as nick would say. Kicking me in the face, and punching nick in the stomache.
Convo #2
Nick: Rhegan, come on it's time to go to bed.
Rhegan: Me go to yours bed Daddy
Nick: No Rhegan your going to your bed
Rhegan: It's ok Daddy me go to my bed now, and when you and mommy go to sleep, then me come to your bed. ::grin::

Now does this two year old too smart for her britches or what??

So we had a yardsale this weekend. And some lady was looking for baby clothes. So I so kindly got out Rhegan's 0-9 month rubbermaid and offered her those. Because I really was only saving them until I found out what Austin was going to be. So now that I don't need them...what's the point in them taking up storage space??
So she didn't buy that much...and then a lady came along and was apparently looking for the same thing. And she wipped out half the container. And of course bought most of the cute things. So at the time, I didn't really think about it. Because I made a good bit of money from it. It just hit me afterwards...RHEGAN IS GETTING SO BIG. It's amazing how in Two and a half years she has gone from this spitting up- Poo poo everywhere baby...to a BIG girl!! And not to brag.. but she is the smartest 2 year old that i know :) She get's it from me haha. I just felt bad for getting rid of all her clothes. I have already saved out her "handmade" outfits that are "sentimental". And I also need to scrapbook her MANY pictures!!! I'm behind...and have another to start on!! ahhhhh..how time flies.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog!!! I laughed out loud. I had a rotten day at work so it felt good to laugh. Keep the stories coming....grandma Hanks (aka Sara)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.... you commented this a while ago but here i am finding this!!

      Delete