Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way....


So here is my project i've been working on. Thanks to http://pureinnovation.etsy.com/ that gave me the idea. (sorry i copied you!!!) I'm actually pretty happy with them. :) My first sewing project!!






We have been so sleepy lately. Working 40 + hours at our regular jobs, and then picking up the kids...to going home and cooking super - leads to cleaning up. Giving two kids a bath. ::sigh:: It's pretty exhausting!! I wish I could stay at home sometimes. It would be so much better!! So I went to my moms on my lunch break to feed the baby. Nick had come by to see them on his lunch break...and this is what I found when I walked in. haha. Guess he feels the same as I do!!



















Anyways...back to work. BLAAHHHHHHH































1 comment:

  1. okay so i totally tried to leave a comment on this the other day and i couldn't but I think they are great! WAY TO GO, APRIL! woohoo! I know that was a lot of work! Hope your kiddies loved them. mine didn't even know what was going on. Aiden is sick and em is too young so it was the biggest let down of the century after about forty hours of work ;)

    ReplyDelete