Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beautiful

So I had Tori Lassiter take pictures of the kids this weekend at Grace
Episcopal Church on Pike Rd. I haven't seen all of them yet (all 500 + of them).
But this is a little sneak peak. Rhegan did so good. She is used to photo shoots
now I think :) (Sorry Rhegan) The ones below that I have seen I LOVE!!
I am a sucker for "unposed" outdoor photos. They catch the true beauty
of a child in their natural state. We spent almost two hours taking pictures.
My little Rocker Boy ;) So sweet!

This is the first dress that I've ever made! :)


BEAUTIFUL!!



This is probably me FAVORITE of Rhegan that I have seen!!


I can't get over how much Rhegan is changing. She will be 3 in 2 months.
I've noticed her face changing over the past few months. And she is loosing her
"baby" look. :( I wish I could keep her a innocent baby forever!!
I LOVE YOU RHEGAN AND AUSTIN!!!
~MOMMY



No comments:

Post a Comment