Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!!!

Austin is One now! I can't believe how time has flown!! I mean, it really feels just like yesterday that he was born. In fact, the other day on the way to daycare, I told Rhegan that Austin would soon be turning 1. She said "Mamma, I remember when you went to the Hospital. And I got in your lap and pushed that button. (the one that calls the nurse station :)) She said " I was hungry and I went with Pawpaw to the snack machine, and when I got back Austin was here! I gave him lots of hugs and kisses. And I stole some of your pineapple off your plate too mommy" It was the cutest thing EVER. And she is SUCH a smart girl to remember that a whole year later!
I did a photo shoot of him with a cake. Enjoy! And I'll post his actual birthday pics when I get them uploaded! :)








HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment