Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I wanna be a Pirate!!

So last night we were sitting on the couch. And Rhegan jumped up next to me and said "Mommy, guess what I want to be when I grow up??!!" And so I said "what do you want to be?" She said "I want to be a pirate! I'm gunna get one of those long things for my hand, and one of those things for my head, AND one of those things for my eye" I said oh ok, is that REALLY what you want to be when you grow up? And she said yes! It was so cute! So I remembered that last Halloween, she had put this on at the Bolen's house. So I thought it would be cute to put on here. I was looking through an old SD card for my camera last night. And I found a video of her. She has gotten SO BIG in a year. It's just insane how much she has grown. I guess with me being pregnant and having the baby ~ her year of being 2 just flew by! And now that she is already 3, i'm trying to slow down and make sure I cherish EVERY bit of it! B/c in 2 years she will be in school, then she will be a big girl! :(
Love you Rhegan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment